Wee Care Preschool believes each child is special, and we appreciate and enjoy each one for their own unique personality. We feel that a secure and loving environment will facilitate both social and intellectual growth. At Wee Care Preschool we encourage a love of learning by making learning fun.
YOUR CHILD WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Free Play – with a wealth of materials available to unleash creativity and encourage positive socialization in a group setting.
- Crafts – we build on themes and concepts and help develop fine motor skills, listening skills, with the reward of something special to take home.
- Gym Time – free play, cooperative games and our very special “Bounce ‘round House” all make gross motor development a fun part of your child’s preschool day.
- Circle Time – your child will enjoy a familiar routine of reviewing the calendar, exploring alphabet and number concepts, celebrating our “Student of the Week” & birthdays, participating in show ‘n tell, stories, songs, fingerplay and engaging in group discussions.
- Party Days – are a special, fun time at Wee Care preschool. We celebrate familiar holidays such a Christmas, New Year and Valentine’s Day, but also create our own special days… Carnival day, Pajama day, Indoor Beach Party and much more!!